Upgrading your Prosper202 software is extremely easy. Make sure you back up your DB and config file just in case.
READ: Version 1.8.x and higher uses a different 202-config.php file.
Simply follow the instructions, please follow them exactly.
How-to Upgrade Video
- Begin by downloading the latest version
- Backup the 202-config.php file
- Delete all the previous files on the domain (this is extremely important as the old files may have vulnerabilities)
- Upload all of the new files (you should be uploading to an EMPTY directory after the previous delete)
- Copy the database setting from your old 202-config.php into 202-config-sample.php file
- Rename the 202-config-sample.php file as 202-config.php
- Navigate to your Prosper202 url and follow the prompts.
- You should now be done.
And That's it! Prosper202 should now be upgraded.
Please note newer versions now come with an auto-upgrade feature.
If you require additional assistance, you will need to be on a paid support plan. Please check out our support plans here: